Agentless disaster recovery for virtualized environments
Today’s IT departments face a number of important challenges when it comes to the protection of their virtual servers and critical business data:
- Virtualization sprawl is creating problems for deploying, monitoring and maintaining backups and DR
- IT budgets are frozen, forcing IT managers to do more with less
- Backup and recovery take too long, and with 24x7 operations & shrinking backup windows, business are at risk
- A full datacenter recovery can often take weeks
- Manual handling of backups can lead to human error or mechanical failure
- Unexpected downtime can have consequences, ranging from lost customers to legal liability
Manual backups are obsolete technology. It’s simply too expensive, difficult and impractical to maintain secure backup processes for local, remote and archival data protection or disaster recovery. And these problems are further compounded by the complexity of a virtualized architecture.
Storagepipe’s Veeam DR service provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized systems, applications and data. It unifies local on-site backup and off-site cloud replication in a single hybrid solution; increasing the value of backup for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual environments.
The number one VM backup solution, now available in an “as-a-Service” model from Storagepipe. Eliminate the complexity of managing backups for each individual guest server by protecting all VMs from the hypervisor level.
- Avoid data loss through replication or simply backup faster and more frequently
- With vPower®, recover a VM from a backup in a matter of minutes
- Eliminate the need to babysit jobs or constantly tune job schedules
- From one console, you can protect VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs
- Run VMs directly from a compressed and duplicated backup file on regular backup storage
- Offsite replication for complete recovery, even if the onsite backup appliance is destroyed