Backup and DR for IBM Power Systems
Storagepipe’s Online Backup and Disaster Recovery solution for IBM i is a complete turnkey service, including backup, replication, archiving, and “warm site” disaster recovery. This cloud solution requires no capital investment, and completely eliminates tape from your backup and disaster recovery.
Finally, this is a complete pay-as-you-go solution - including backup and disaster recovery - that completely eliminates tape for the backup process for IBM i. And because it installs directly onto i, it provides a robust, full-featured backup experience without any of the drawbacks of a network-based solution.
Other features include:
- Integrated archiving, optimized for storage efficiency and electronic discovery
- Efficient, streamlined emergency recovery process for fast, reliable, error-free recovery
- Temporarily restore systems to Storagepipe’s datacentre for disaster recovery purposes
As a leader in managed data protection for Power Systems since 2001, Storagepipe is a specialized IBM partner in a number of categories, including:
- IBM Powering on Demand Applications (certified for SAAS delivery of applications)
- OEM (embed IBM technology in Storagepipe comprehensive solutions)
- XSP (Service Provider)
- Storagepipe has deep roots and capabilities supporting IBM platforms including xSeries, iSeries (System-i), and pSeries as well as IBM software platforms such as Lotus Notes Domino and IBM Tivoli.
We also have the longest and most extensive track record of support for these platforms amongst online data protection providers. And because of our unique IBM relationship, we have extensive experience working alongside IBM in critical situations when customers have IBM equipment under maintenance and support contracts.